Friday 21 November 2014

Dance dresses

Hello!
Today I will write about dance dresses. Why? Well, many people ask me 'How much does this dress cost?', 'Why is this dress black, yellow or red?' or 'Why is this dress as it is?'

Dresses are divided into latin and ballroom category. Latino dresses are usually short, but there are also medium-length and long. The color of dress is up to us. Dresses might be classic, elegant or original, crazy - that all depends on our style. Dress may be embellished by crystals, but we must be 14 years old and have 'B' dance class. Ballroom dresses are long (before ankle or behind knee). These are much more elegant and classic than latino dresses. These dresses look like little prom dresses. 

The colour of my first ballroom dress was white, and the colour of a latino dress was orange. I bought them from my friend, because dresses were made by professionalists and are very expensive. Next I had a yellow ballroom dress. When I acquired 'B' dance class, I had to wear a dress with crystals. Now I have two latino dresses (white with red flowers and gold) and one ballroom dress (grey). Very soon I'm going to sell my grey dress, because I'm buying a new one - black dress.

There are my actual dresses:



1 comment: