Tuesday 25 November 2014

How it all starded..

When I was eight years, I was friends with Natalia. We spent a lot of time together. She danced in a hobby group in our primary school and when she went on training, I didn't have any idea what to do. So I also wanted to join the dance group. In the third year of primary school I went on my first dance camp. Dance camp was very cool. In the last day of camp mrs. Kamila told my mother that she should sign up her daughter (me) for dance sports group. After holiday I went on first training in new group. At the beginning I danced with Bartek Pych. One year later I started to dance with my new partner- Dominik. I have been dancing with Dominik for  four years now. I think our best achievement was the sixth place in Latin Polish Championship in 2014. Hard work wins it all.

Below are photos from childhood.
Bartek and I:

Dominik and I:

No comments:

Post a Comment