Saturday 29 November 2014

I Will Always Always Love You

Now we'll continue with the most romantic movie track I can find! I'll write about the song called 'I Will Always Love You'. And let me tell you, there are some things I didn't know too. So... Let's get started!

'I Will Always Love You' is a song originally written and recorded by Dolly Parton, but today I'll tell you about a different version of it. I think it's more popular than original actually. Okay, so it was recorded in 1992 by Whitney Houston for the soundtrack to the movie called ' The Bodyguard'. It's a combination of R&B, soul, pop and smooth jazz music. 

 The song was a huge success. It spent 14 weeks at the top of the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 list. It also won the 'Record of the Year' and 'Best Pop Vocal Performance, Female' at the 36th Grammy Awards in 1994. 

'I Will Always Love You' is a very well-known song. I think it's really emotional and moving. And of course Whitney Houston's version is just better  to be honest. She has a powerful voice and she sang it perfectly.



Poster promoting the movie called 'The Bodyguard'


No comments:

Post a Comment