Saturday 29 November 2014

My Heart Will Go On

'My Heart Will Go On' is a song from a soundtrack to the film 'Titanic'. It is also a ballad that some people absolutely love and some people just hate. I am not ashamed to say that I basically know the lyrics to this song by my heart and I embarrass myself by singing it obnoxiously everytime i hear it.

The song was written by James Horner and Will Jennings and recorded by the one and only Celine Dion. It was released on the 8th of December 1997. The ballad quickly became popular and and went to number 1 all over the world. I mean, how insane is that? It just proves that everyone loves romantic songs even if they won't ever admit it. This song is also the biggest Celine Dion's hit and one of best-selling singles of all time! It sold almost 2 million copies in USA alone and over 14 worldwide. 

In my opinion, this song is great. Just like I said in the beginning, I could sing it in my sleep. I don't usually like such a sappy songs, but this one is an exception. Okay, maybe there's a few more besides this one, but still.  :D 


\
Famous scene from the movie 'Titanic'

No comments:

Post a Comment