Saturday 10 October 2015

And here I am.

Hello! My name is Mariusz. I'm fifteen years, two months and two days old, huh. I live in Szczecin. My family isn't small, but it isn't big; grandfather, parents, sister and me. My sister is 26, but we can't stand each other. I also have a dog, his name is Tago and he is 5 years old. My favorite school subjects are ICT, English and maths, but I don't like physic and history. History is my weak point since primary school :(
I like playing computer games, testing new systems and technologies and going for a walks.
On this blog I'm going to write about League of Legends, it's my favorite game. Most of the posts will be about new updates that are going to come on live servers. So yup, informations will come from PBE (Public Beta Environment). But some of posts will be also about general things in LoL. By the way I'm not going to write about League Championship, sorry.
Yeah, and that's all.. I think. See you in the next posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment