Tuesday 13 October 2015

I'm new here


**Yo
My name is Ola, I'm 15 years old and live in Szczecin-Dabie.
I don't like my name, because it is boring to me and quite common.
My nickname at school is koro,I don't know why.
Anyway,I have no brothers and sisters.I have my dear little black treasure, which is my dog.
His name Cezary and is the alpha male.I love listen to reggae music, my favorite singer in the genre music is Kamil Bednarek.I was on his show four times now and each time I was exactly the same for me,I was excited, staring, captivated .The most important thing for me in school is English, because after finishing high school I wants to leave with their parents to Denmark.On my blog I write about youtubers.
At my age, I think everyone who has internet knows who it is. Very interested me is that no one before me did not write about it. The world belongs to the brave!
My opinion will sincere and summarize all what I mean.

**See you in the next post ,homies ;))**


No comments:

Post a Comment