Tuesday 6 October 2015

Introduction: Bartek Pych. New Hero!

Hi! My name is Bartek. I'm fifteen years old. I'm from Poland. I live in Szczecin. My family isn't big. I have one brother, his name is Mateusz. He's eighteen years old and of course he is older than me. I don't have a sister unfortunately :( I like going to school because I'm a main editor in the  school broadcasting system . I'm really proud of this. My favourite subjects are: PE, English, Physic and IT.  I don't like Maths and German. I think both are hard and boring but very important. In my free time: I play computer games, I riding a bike or meeting my friends. My hobby is: IT. In the future I would like to be a computer engineer. I like this so much. Also I’m interested in bicycles and electronics. I don’t know what else I can write but I’ll be writing news about the world of mobiles phones, smartphones. For example technical specifications of a new Iphone 7x :D I hope that you will be satisfied with my work. See you in the next Post!

No comments:

Post a Comment