Thursday 8 October 2015

Hi everybody !

My name is Ewelina.I'm fifteen years old and I live in Szczecin. My friends don't call me Ewelina. They call me 'Szinken'. Why? Because this name is similar to the polish word 'wędlina' and this word in German is 'Schinken'. Oh, and I like eating meat very much ;)
Emotikon wink;; 

I have got a sister. Her name is Weronika and she is 7 years older than me.
I haven't got any pet. I had a rabbit (his name was Franek!),but he died.
My hobby are sport and singing. I'm training volleyball. My mum says I spend in sports hall more time than at home :D
Emotikon grn

I'm in a church choir.Singing gives me a lot of joy.In my free time I'm in a begginer volunteer. I'm helping teaching children from difficult famillies. 
Well, in my posts I'm going to write about volleyball, my achievements and curiosities
.I hope my posts will very interesting.
See you in the next post !

Szinken ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment