Wednesday 14 October 2015

Introducing Myself! (Because you know...I am new here...)

HI THERE! 

That's my first post on this blog,so i should introduce myself...So...I'm Oliwier.Im fifteen years old. My passions are:
-cooking (a bit,most of my dishes are experiments (but quite tasty experiments...)
-reading books (I love fantasy ^-^ )
- and my favourite passion-video games,and all consoles, accesories to consoles and computer games etc etc.
And my blog will be about my third passion-i will post here informations about old generation consoles (for example NES), new generation consoles (Playstation 4), really intresting accesories (Virtual Reality gogles) and "more"! I will try to give you as much informations as i can,i promise!
So...for today that's all!

Signed
Laughing Muffin




P.S. Thats me! (You know...on  the photo...)
P.S.S. This beard is totally not painted

No comments:

Post a Comment