Wednesday 21 October 2015

What is this: volleyball ?

Volleyball is a team sport. In this game,are two teams of six players are separated by net.
The first played in volleyball was 1895 in Holyoke,Massachusetts (United Staes) .
This idea gaves William Morgan,he also invented rules this game.
 In Poland, the first volleyball match was in Warsaw, 1919 .

 Why I started playing volleyball?
Well,it's a beautiful sport.Four years ago(I was in elementary school!),my friend told me about trainings volleyball in junior high school.She asked me: 'Szinken! Do you like volleyball?'
I have to confess - I didn't like volleyball very much, because I thought, It's too exhausting.
But I told my friends, this sport is exciting. And in this way, I went to training with my friends :D
When I've gone to my first training, I felt fear very much.But my trainer told me: 
'Fear is natural emotion.When nobody not feel fear,we can start to fear' 
I always return this text after my matchs.It help me very much.
Well...I don't know,what happened,but I love volleyball. My mum is laughing,I have got a 'revelation' ;)

Sport is my half of the life.I can't imagine one day in my life without training.
               

No comments:

Post a Comment