Friday 30 October 2015

Horror movie on the Halloween.

Hello, it is me again. 
In this post I want to introduce the first part of the films - 'Sinister'. The film was recorded in 2012.
This horror movie says about unknown killing spree. When a crime writer found on his attic a box recordings, he wants to find the killer. It is a lot of emotion. His family is in danger. While watching he uncovers clues to solving this case. 
What is happening? 
Why never one of the children die? 
These are great questions! I think , if you watch this film you will anwser all questions. I really like this film. I watch 'Sinister' with great intrest. I don't reveat terminals film but may intrigue, the rest you will see. ;)
This film is suitable for the upcoming Halloween! I heartily recommend you to watch it. 
See you in the next post, Dominika. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment