Monday 1 April 2019

April Fool's Day

Hi everyone!

Today is 1 April. It is April Fool's Day at His Day we can mate prants for family and friends. My mother is very afraid of a mauses. 

 I was going to shop and I bought a white toy which looked like a mouse. Firsty I gave it to my cat it wasn't interesed with a white a pet. Me and my brother decided to put a mouse on our mom shoulder. But we left this toy on the floor our mom haven't seen it and We were very disuppointed and we decided to relise first our plan - we put the mouse on her shoulder.

 When we did that our mother weren't scared and we were disappointed for a second time in a row. She wasn't screaming. My mother was happy that we havea new, small and cute pet. We can score this as a succesfull April Fool's day because she was thinking that it is real animal but it was a toy. We were not satisfied, but that's better then nothing. How was your day?

Bye for now! 



No comments:

Post a Comment