Saturday 20 April 2019

Friend from Canada

Hi!

Couple days ago I met my boyfriends friend. Hubert has been in Canada for seven years, he came back to Poland just now.

Well what I got to know from Hubert, Canada's climate is very diffrent from Poland. Hubert has told me that the highest temperature in the summer he  has experienced is +32 celsius, so I told him in Poland that's a standard, so he told me about the temperatures in winter, and I could not belive it. Sometimes it can get -57 celsius, and I just told him that I wouldn't be able to survive over there.

Some places he has went to are pretty interesting. Such as Vancouver, he showed me couple of pictures ond it's just beautiful there. Lots of mountains around you which makes the view from your hotel or your house even better, and if you lived close to the ocean you'd just fall in love with the whole view.

Hubert also told me that Canada must be one of the most friendliest countries in the world, because he has never met a rude Canadian.


There's another thing he really liked about Canada is that they really like to learn about other cultures, different lifestyles, religion, ethnicity and much more.

Hubert brought back Maple Syrup. Together we all mode some American pancakes. In the next post I could share the reciple with you all. ;)



Bye for now ;)













No comments:

Post a Comment