Tuesday 30 April 2019

'Orphan'


Hello everyone!


In this post I'll show you a good horror that I watched something like a year ago. I want to mention this film should scare you mentally not by jumpscares or guts and blood. I also prefer that way so I really enjoyed this movie. The title is ''Orphan'' and the director is Jaume Collet-Serra.



The movie is about marriage couple - John Coleman (Peter Sarsgaard) and Kate Coleman (Vera Farmiga) - that lost their baby recently. They already have two kids, but to deal with the loss, they decided to adopt a pretty, calm and talanted nine-years-old girl - Esther (Issabele Fuhrman). She need time to get used to new place. At the start everything seems to be alright. But with time parents will know that their new daughter isn't that pure like everyone thought. Will cute face and manipulation win? Or maybe this cursed soul will back to hell?



In my opinion this is one of the best movies which the main motive are orphans and demons. I think you won't be bored, but if you want to a lots of blood this isn't good horror for you. I recommend watching at night!


Bye for now, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment