Tuesday 30 April 2019

'US'


Hi sunshines!


Today I'll tell you about movie I watched with my friends three weeks ago. We were really excited and we couldn't wait for it! Unfortunately, me and my friends got out from cinema really, really disappointed and sad. I felt like I lose two hours of my life! I was not only sad, but furious too.  On the next day I was really moody and still felt that disappointment. The title of that amazing horror is ''US'' and the director is Jordan Peele.



Honestly, this film looked to be really awesome, scary and original just like another great horror directed by Mr. Peele which title is ''Get Out''. ''US'' wasn't that good. For me and one of my friends this was totally fail and don't even a horror. And I'm agree with this for one hundred percent.


The plot shows us a four-member family: Gabe Wilson (Winston Duke), his beauty wife Adelaide (Lupita Nyong'o) and two kids - Zora (Shahadi Wright Joseph) and Jason (Evan Alex). They decided to take a break and go on vacations. Gabe didn't know the place that he chose will give Adelaide some of terrifying memories. One day, she'll start sees a lot of coincidence. Suddenly, at night, on their driveway uninvited guests will show up. After that, on the light come up that, they look exactly like Adelaide's family.



First of all - the trailer. All of scary scenes were show in trailer. Anything in this movie were scary for me, I was bored. Secondly - Mr. Wilson, the head of the family. He was sooo annoying. When scene in movie was serious, he made stupid, not funny jokes and all of atmosphere was destroyed. I didn't  felt that ''horror'' mood. And the last thing - the main bad characters. In my opinion, the director wasted good potential. These creatures weren't suppose to speak, they shouldn't be so... human? I think it's what I'm trying to say. I don't recommend this film for anyone. Don't waste your time.



See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment