Monday 29 April 2019

Avengers Endgame

Hi everyone!




I went to the cinema with my boyfriend and his friend Hubert for Avenger's Endgame. I really disliked this idea because I don't like any movies from Marvel, but somehow they convinced me to go.

The show was supposed to start at 21:45, so we had time to buy popcorn and drinks, then we went inside and we sat down waiting for the show to begin, Hubert and Kuba were really hyped up about the move, but I really did not know about what.

Movie began a little bit on the sad side because Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man/Tony Stark) was in space and he was ready to die, becasue he was running out of oxygen, but Capitan Marvel saved him. Avengers added Capitan Marvel to the team and they tried to fix everything that Thanos did to earth. In the movie there was a lot of  sad moments, because Black Window died to get the Soul Stone.

Guys went out the cinema and they were kinda sad and I did not understand why, because I really enjoyed the movie. They told me why they were sad, because it might be the end of the Avengers series, because Robert Downey Jr. died and Capitan America got old which was suprising. I really liked this movie so I might have to re-watch everything during the May holidays.

Bye:)





No comments:

Post a Comment