Thursday 25 April 2019

My brother a Sailor

Hey guys!

I got a brother he is 21 years old and he goes to Maritime University of Szczecin. Mateusz's school is a little bit diffrent. One year of school takes approximately 10 weeks, he finishes his school year 5 times faster than us. The school has to be like that. It has to end fast, in 10 weeks, because after 10 weeks the students got 3 months on leave.

Well the job seems like it's nice, but it actually is very hard. Mateusz a week before the end of school saw a great opportunity to set sail. He went to his teachers, and he adked if I can bring them homework. Homework will get to me by mail. Teachers agreed to everything.

My brother was supposed to fly aut to Malaga on March 8th, there he would have been waiting for his ship. Mateusz found out that he'll be setting sail on March 11th, because where the ship was a dock before there was too much ice, and they wouldn't have gotten there on time.

Right now my brother is in Algerie and he's got grain to ship. In the next week he'll be going to Casablanca to get sand, and in about a month he will be in Police, there I'll be able to see him and see the ship he's on.

I can't wait until I get to see him. This a rare occasion that I will be able to explore the ship. I really do miss my brother. His cruise is supposed to take up around 6 to 8 months.



Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment