Tuesday 30 April 2019

'Jennifer's body'


Hi readers!


This time I'll tell you about movie which is a horror, but the plot is more like comedy to me. Although I still really like this one, because I watched it with my best friend and we had a lot of fun with this film! The title is ''Jennifer's body'' and the director is Karyn Kusama I hope you'll enjoy!



This horror is about two totally different friends - Jennifer (Megan Fox) and Needy (Amanda Seyfried). The first one is beautiful, confident, sexy and feisty when the second is quite, calm, smart and just... normal. Different characters, views, goals, but these girls still are best friends. One night, girls went at the party. Suddenly there was a fire. In totally rampage, Jennifer disappeard with band that played music in pub. Needy was looking for her, but after hours she came to home which in girl saw her friend in the middle of the night. She was all in blood, she had torn clothes. Jennifer show up on the next day like nothing happened and starts acting weird. Needy want to know what happened at that night when Jennifer wasn't with her. She'll find out a terrible truth.



For me this horror was fun. I had a great time and mood when I watched it, same as my friend. Some scenes were scary, but not like in normal horror. If you're bored you can watch it.


See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment