Tuesday 30 April 2019

'Get Out"


Hi guys!


In today's post I want to tell you about another Jordan Peele's horror which title is ''Get Out'' (I mentioned it in last post!). Honestly, I don't remember when and where I watched this film, but my first impression of it was really positive. I think it is really good movie and much, much better than other Mr. Peele's horror.



The plot tells about a typical, normal couple. Chris Washington (Daniel Kaluuya) is Rose Armitage's (Allison Williams) lovely boyfriend. There comes a time to introduce Chris to Rose's parents and he agreed, despite his concerns. He's scared they won't accept him, because he has black color of skin. At the start he thought he was right, but after that Armitages' behavior was changed. He found out a lot of black people went missing nearby. The truth which he'll discover is more terrifying than he thought.



I like climate in this movie. Actors made a good work. The main secret seems to be easy and banal, but belive me - it isn't. If you want to watch it don't waste your time and go. You'll be satisfied and I hope you'll enjoy like I was!


Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment