Thursday 30 April 2015

My favourite cosmetics for hair

Hi :)
In this post I want to show you my favourite cosmetics for hair. I have long, thin and brown hair. I've never dyed my hair. It is natural. I cut my hair once every three months. I have normal hair but I have seborrheic dermatitis, so I must use cosmetics from drugstore.


1. The first shampoo is allerco from dermena. This is a moisturizing shampoo. It's very good. I don't have to use a conditioner after I wash my hair, because this shampoo moistures my hair and the skin on my head pretty well.
You can buy it in a drugstore for six pounds.

2. Second shampoo I use is capitis duo from lefrosch. This shampoo you can buy in a drugstore too. It is very strong so if you don't have problems with the sking on your head, you don't use it. I buy it for 5-6 pounds.

3. I don't have my favourite conditioner. Now I'm using a conditioner from balea. I bought it in a drugstore in Germany. In Poland I don't buy it. I paid 1 euro.


4. My favourite mask for hair is wax with henna. It is natural and delicate. I put this mask on my hair for 20-30 minutes. The effects are really good. My hair is moistured and my skin isn't irritated.

This is it.
See you next time :)
/Ola Loga


No comments:

Post a Comment