Thursday 30 April 2015

Sleeping Dogs for PC

Sleeping Dogs is a open world action-adventure video game. The release of this game was on the 14th of August, 2012 (premiere). Producers are Jeff O'Connell and Feargus Carroll. Developers are United Front Games and Square Enix London. Publishers are Square Enix and Bandai Namco Games. This is a single-player game. This game was published in Australia, New Zeland. I think graphics in this game are simillar to GTA San Andreas. 





Action takes place in Hong-Kong. The main character is the policeman Wei Shen. Player has to break Chinese underground organization (Sun on Yee). Wei Shen joins Sun on Yee because he wants to advance to a higher rank. The main character does what mafia tell him to. In return, he gets the trust of the mafia. At the same time he works for the police. The goal of Sleeping Dogs is to professionally break Sun on Yee. 

I read about this game, and I want to play Sleeping Dogs. I think I'll dowload this game. I love shooting games. 

See you, Natalia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment