Monday 25 March 2019

Perfume-tricks




Hi, today I'm going to show you a few tricks how to preserve smell of perfume. But first I just want to tell you that everyone want to smell good and fresh. Usually that depends on good perfume and what is rely on with?- Expensive perfume. And now I'll surprise you because it's not rely on prize but on quality and stability of products. And with my tricks your perfume will claim scent longer.
1. Use your perfume before you get dressed.
2. Do not spread it.
3. Use your perfume where is your pulse (wrists or neck)
4. Sofen your skin before aply scent.
5. Put your perfume on hairbrush and use it.
+ how protect perfume?
   -Do not always use your perfume. Scent often claims on your clothes.
   -Protect your buttle! It couldn't be in place where is too cold or too hot.
That all for today I hope I helped.
Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment