Sunday 31 March 2019

'The Boy'

Hello guys!



In today's post I want to show you a really good, mysterious horror which is 'The Boy' directed by William Brent Bell in 2016. When I watched it first time in the middle of the night I really couldn't sleep, because of great plot. I love when movies have a lot of secrets! Enjoy!



The plot shows us Greta (Lauren Cohan), young woman who arrived from Montana to England because of her job offer. She also has another, darker reason. Old, quirky marriage give her a chance to looks after their son - Brahms. She didn't know that her protege is… a porcelain doll which soon she'll be trat like her ow son. This weird, old household hide more mysteries.




In my opinion that horror stands out because of climate. I really love that weird relations between babysitter and doll. Jumpscares aren't the best but I still think this is one of  the best movies I've seen. But too short!


See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment