Sunday 31 March 2019

'Don't Breathe'

Hi guys!




'Don't Breathe' is our main subject in today's post. I watched that film something like two or more years ago, but it stands out in my mind because of good and interesting plot. The movie was created by Fede Alvarez. Enjoy!


In movie we meet three teenagers who want to get richer and they decide to break into house of old man who was war veteran in younger ages. Rocky (Jane Levy) that has a hard story and want to live by other, new life and her partners - Aex (Dylan Minette) and Money (Daniel Zovatto) thought this will be easy because their victim is blind. Some of them overpay a life for this mistake.


First of all, that old man from this film was literally scary. I was really uncomfortable whe I looked into his face. The plot is really good for me, I wasn't bored. Unfortunately, the ending dissapointed me, bu maybe for you that way of end something will be good. I recommend this horror when you are bored and want to watch something not too hard but also not too easy.




See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment