Sunday 31 March 2019

'IT'

Hello everybody!




Today I'm going to tell you about horror which was created on the basis Stephen King's novel 'IT' by Andy Muschietti (the director) and the title of the movie is the same. I want to mention that is one of my favourite movies and I recommend it, but also a book. Enjoy guys!




The main character is Bill Denbrough (Jaeden Lieberher). He had a younger brother - George - and has a interesting conditio. Billy stutters all the time and that's the reason why other kids call  him 'Stuttering Bill'. We also meet Bill's friends - Edward 'Eddie' Kaspbrak (Jack Dylan Grazer), Richie Tozier (Finn Wolfhard), Ben Hanscom (Jeremy Rey Taylor), Mike Hanlon (Chosen Jacobs), Stanley Uris (Wyatt Oleff) and the pretty, brave lady - Beverly Marsch (Sophia Lillis). They are making 'The Losers' Club' and all of tchem have something to face up to. But when these kids discovered a thing that killing people in Derry Maine they must find courage in themselves, defeat own fears and... IT.




When I watched that film first time I was enchanted. It was so emotional and I even cried! I really can say I love it so much. The plot, characters or actors were amazing, I was sad when I had to go out from  the cinema. It's really good horror, especially if you are scared of clowns.




Bye for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment