Tuesday 26 March 2019

Bodyguard (s01) - review


Hi! In today's post I want to tell you about series which I recently saw and I think it's really worth watching. Bodyguard is a British series about a man who's hired in Secret Service to protect controversial politician - Julia Montague. Her new counterterrorism bill and political ambitions make her a target. It has one season, but the second is officially announced.


David Budd (Richard Madden) is the main character in this story. He has quite specific charm in both his character and appearance. He's a tough guy when he has to protect Julia and face his family problems, but deep down he's sensitive and caring, like for his kids and wife, with whom he's separated. He's struggling with the traumatic stress after being in the army, but because of that he's more alert and smart when it comes to life-threatening situations in his job. In some of the moments in the show, he seems to be depressed and for me - it's important thread.

If you like stories about conspiracy,politics and terrorism danger in influential countries, with some love plots-Bodyguard is definitely series for you. I was really moved while watching it and I recommend it for every crime fiction fan.

I hope you enjoyed this post, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment