Friday 24 May 2019

My May Long terrible trip

Hey guys!

During the May long weekend me and my parents and my boyfriend, we all went to Bydgoszczy to our lot. Not to far from a lake and all around was a beautiful forest. As usual there had to be something wrong with our trip, but this time the weather was garbage.

Last time we went to our lot was in the summer vacation. Unfortunately beside Poznań our car broke down. We had to call for a tow truck. They gave us an emergency vehicle, and we went to the mechanic to give our car to repairs. Our short trip turned from a 3 day trip a 6 day trip, but the plus was that when we stayed a little longer the weather was nice, it was sunny and we could swim and have barbeque.

This trip actually wasn't too bad, because I could have watched all of the Avengers movie's. I still haven't really understood what was all the hype about, but I enjoyed most of the films.

Goodbye take care guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment