Friday 31 May 2019

'A Tale of Two Sisters'

Hello people!


In today's post I want to tell you about a really mysterious, korean horror movie. I watched it two years ago at holidays and it stayed in my mind beacause of great mystery in the plot. The director is Kim Jee Won and the title of his film is "A Tale of Two Sisters".


The plot shows us two sisters - Bae Sumi (Im Soo Jung) and Bae Suyeon (Moon Geun Young). The girls are moving to new home which is their father. Girls must meet and learn how to live with their new "mum" and accept their's father decision. After couple of days weird things start to happen. The evil ghosts in the house gets out of their dens. Is mummy one of them?


The movie is really really great! One of the best I've ever watched. This film and asian climate of secrets and mysteries were amazing. I hope you'll decide watch it. But you must think logistic to understand this horror.


See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment