Friday 31 May 2019

A strange fish

A week ago I bought fish for my dad , but one of the fish ate them. We gave it to my boyfriend who was happy from this fish got an aquarium.




Later, in order for the fish not to be alone, he bought a strange animal which is called Mexican axolotl. There is a fish during her life turns into a amphibia can be recognized when they swim to the surface of the water and draws air. It will be possible for me to be in my arms, I am so afraid of how to come to a boy to see him and a strange creature to investigate next to him on the ground. I am scared by its size and the fact that it is a predator. It grows to 30 cm and feeds on all smaller fish than it is. Rarity for him are flies and earthworms. My boyfriend, sorely afraid of the first days, the fish did not want to eat anything.




 Yesterday I became convinced and decided to go to feed. I caught earthworms for pensete and put him under the muzzle. I was very surprised how quickly he ate, in a fraction of a second there was no sign of the worm. Day by day, this fish is getting less and less.

No comments:

Post a Comment