Friday 31 May 2019

'Tamara'

Hi readers!


Today, I'll tell you about horror that I watched years ago and honestly - I don't remember all of details, but I'll try to describe this movie as good as I can. I must to mention the plot can be a little bit pathetic for you, but belive me - it's not. The title is "Tamara" and the director is Jeremy Haft.


The plot show us a young girl - Tamara Riley (Jenna Dewan Tatum) and her life. She's quiet and shy person with good marks. Her classmates think about her like a loser. Tamara has two secrets. First - she's into magic and second - her heart beats for a teacher from her high school. When others people from her class discovered it, they want to make a fun of her and made a prank. They didn't prefigure she will die that night. And that will be their fault. After few days Tamara's back and has a one purpose - revenge.



Yeah, I know. A typical plot, typical killer and almost everything sound typical. But for me this movie wasn't that bad. All scenes except for ending was pretty nice. The kills were really creative and bloody. I liked the main character after her change. She was strong, confident and sarcastic. I recommend this film for you if you have free weekend.


See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment