Wednesday 24 October 2018

GIRLI

Hi
Today I want to show you GIRLI, it's very good and interesting artist. Her real name is Milly Toomey and she is English singer, rapper and songwriter. Milly is from North West London, where she was born in 1997. She graduate East London Arts & Music college in Stratford.
She is so creative and funny what we can see in her music videos. Her style is very pinky, because she love this color also she looking  inspiartions for her outfits in 90' and early 00'. She has a good relations with her fans, because she thinks that they are also creates her music and life. She loves get together with friends and doing big party in house.GIRLI performs on this moment in her country, because she has not enough money and sponsors to do concerts in other part of world.She has released a lot of singles and EP's about whom writed in ,,The Guardian". Her first song was created in the 2015 and her title sounds "So You Think You Can Fuck With Me Do Ya" (<LINK>).In my opinion she deserve for big fame and publicity. When I first saw her fertileness I was suprised this what I saw and immediately I love it. My favourite tuneages are ,,Girls Get Angry Too'' and her new EP ,,Young". I hope that you'll like GIRLI.See you soon

Ben





No comments:

Post a Comment