Saturday 27 October 2018

Regenerum products


Hi!
Regenerum products are really efficient and effective. You can buy it only in chemist, because it's medicial preperation. All Regenerum products are in the form of a serum what means they contain a complex of highly contercated nutrients. They're safe and gentle for skin.




I used on my own a few Regenerum products. So today I'm going to tell you my review about one of them. Regenerum for nails it's conditioner for nails. It has innovative packaking. Which helps in apply a product. It tone, nourish and protects nail plate, preventing it from split, highlights discolorations and softens the skin.
-tone and regenerate nail plate
-soften
-elasticize
-protect for bursting nails
-highlight discoloriations
-soften the skin
I recomendet this product for you. It's cheap and effecitive. What more could you want?

Bye for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment