Sunday 14 October 2018

My first post.



Hey, I'm Julia. I'm new, so I'll tell a little bit about me. I'm 15 years old, I'm from Poland and I live in Szczecin. I live with my mum, stepdad, two sisters and a cat. I'll start with my look. I'm really short haha, i have short blond hair and blue eyes, I'm rather skinny.

Now little about my interests, in spring and summer i enjoy jogging, cycling and swimming, in winter i love to ski. Enough about my interest so now my music taste of wich I'm really proud:). I like songs performers that is not on speakers hold by 13 years old kids. More specyfing, my favourite performer is Bones, Tommy Cash and i really like old songs Justin Bieber. I'm into fashion to, my inspiration is Cher Horowitz from the film Clueless.

My blog will be healthy food. I hope you'll like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment