Sunday 21 October 2018

Hello!

Hi!
This is my first post on this blog and I am here for brush up my English.  Well, my name is Benjamin and I am 14 years old. I am from Poland and I live in Szczecin with my mom, grandparents, sister and dog. Often people asks me about my background, because I have other color skin in this is so funny, because sometimes I can hear interesting words about my background for instance that I am from India, Africa etc. I have brown eyes and skin, short black hairs, big mouth, and piercing in my nose. My friends telling me all the time that I am very funny, crazy and stupid (in good mean). I like old school and sassy style like in ,,Mean Girls'', ,,Clueless'', ,,We children from Bahnhof Zoo'' or ,,Scream Queens''. My favourite singers are Girli, Mac DeMarco, Crystal Castles, Crim3s, Nicki Minaj and Iggy Azalea. I like watching horror, comedy and romantic movies/serials. In my free time I get together with my friends and  learning about everything.

I'm going to write about interesting music bands and artists.

See you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment