Thursday 18 October 2018

My first post!



Hello everyone:)

This is my first post on this website. My name is Lena and I want to tell you something about me, to you can get to know me better. I'm 15 years old and I attend third class gymnasium. I'm from Poland and I live in Szczecin with my parents, sister and dog. I'm quite tall and slim. People often say to me I looks like a mite. I have blond hair (which I recentely cut), blue eyes and lovely smile. I usually wear fashionable but comfortable clothes. I like ''prink'', thats what my relatives say, but when I looks neatly I fell better and more confident.

I'm positive person and I always looking on the bright side. I'm quite funny and I like laughing. Otherwise I'm open on new things and new acquaintanceships. I learn English in school and in addition in house with teacher. From next week I'm going to start poledance classes. I already spoke with trainer and I'm really excited about it. I'm fond of music, art, sport, literature and fashion.

I'm going to write about beauty and self-care. I hope you'll like it.


Bye for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment