Wednesday 31 October 2018

Introduction



Hello, everyone! My name is Krysia and I have fifteen years old. I live in the suburbs of Szczecin, in Dąbie. I go to a junior high school called Władysława Orkana. In April, I will write the final exams which I want to pass very well. That’s why I am going to perfect my English by writing posts on this blog. 

As long as I remember I passionate about word of magic, science fiction, and superheroes. When I had five years old, my dad was reading me the fantasy book which is calls,, The Hobbit, or There and Back Again”. Two years later I found dads film collection of,, Star Wars”. I fell in love immediately, Year after year I was meeting more kinds of films, books and sometimes games like,, Witcher 3 Wild Hunt” or,, Heroes V”. In,,majówka” year ago I saw Avengers movie on TV. Since then Marvel is my hobby and it fascinates me every day.  

I think now you know about what I am going to write. I hope you will enjoy my posts about Marvel. See you soon!

#introduction #anonimowakrystyna #krysia

No comments:

Post a Comment