Friday 25 January 2019

'A Quiet Place'

Hi everyone!



Today I'm going to tell you my opinion about horror movie that I watched a couple months ago. The title is 'A Quiet Place', the director (and the actor too) is John Krasinski. I hope you'll enjoy it!



First of all, the plot is very intersting for me. We track fates of five-member family: Evelyn (Emily Blunt) and Lee Abbott (John Krasinski) and their kids Regan (Millicent Simmonds), Marcus (Noah Jupe) or the youngest one - Beau (Cade Woodward). Regan is deaf-mute and she uses sign language. Family must survive attacks of bloodthirsty monsters. But there is a catch - they must live in absolute silence, because these creatures attack only when they heard even the quietest sound.



The movie's climate can be so relaxing and really stressful in the same time. I know it's weird, but this is what sets apart this production from others. I really like it and the frames. This film keeps in the suspense really well. Also, in my opinion this work shows how strong is parents' love for their children.



I recommend this production for people who like this kind of horrors. Not much blood, not much killing, but a lot of emotions and quiet.


See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment