Thursday 31 January 2019

My First Post- Want to know

Hello dear users of Blogger! I bow to everyone without exeption ! In my first post i want to introduce myself and do a little talk about my hobbys.Let's get this over with....



As you may know my name is Wiktor.I have grown up in a typical Polish family in a small house in suburbs near the park with my Drandad,Mom and Dad.Im interested in history of wars ,,specjalization" -Persian and Peleoponesian wars,life of Alexander the Great and The Crusades to the Holy land.I also interested in music and i can play a few instruments, but music isn't my horse enymore .I either make sports regularly, but nothing special about this. I read a loot of books too not only historical,my favourite non historical books are ,,Roots of the Heavens" writen by Tulio Avoledo and ,,Master and the Margaret" by Michaił Bułchakow.




In my personal blog i want to talk about the medieval ages and how they afects the modern world. 

The dark ages had two most important ascpect:The fight and the god's might.
Soo in my first posts i will try to talk about religion and middle ages combat. 



Why the medieval period? For a various reasons. Firstly because i grovn up in a  atheist family without the god and i want to know what is really atracting people and how do believers see the world.Secondly i know that for true religious person nothing is imposible and that is impresing for me and i have more respect for Them than for everyone else.



No comments:

Post a Comment