Wednesday 23 January 2019

My first post!


Hi guys!


I'm new on this page, my name is Nikola, I'm 15 years old, I live in Poland (the name of the city that I live is Szczecin) and I'm going to write here my opinion about horror movies that I watched. I decided to post on this blog, because I really want to improve my english. Also, I love writing poems, tales, stories (I think I'm good at it) and english language, so why don't mix this together?


I have long, straight, brown hair, blue eyes and freckles on my cheeks. I'm very positive, funny and friendly person! But sometimes I'm very shy too and this might be my weakness.


Exept for writing, I'm keen on to drawing. I even think it's my passion. I don't remember when I started, but I was really young for sure. I can draw on pages with my pencil, but I prefer my graphic tablet. I think my drawings looks better in digital version. I'm still learning, sometimes I have problems with motivation, but drawing is a part of my life. I just can't stop.


I really like reading books, especially detective stories or novels with mysterious plot. My favourite is 'Needful Things' written by Stephen King. I like his creativity so much.


I watched a hundreds of horrors in my life and it's my favourite category, so I'm feeling good in this topic. I hope you'll enjoy reading my posts. Welcome and have fun!


By the way, it's my photo (I'm behind that boy):



No comments:

Post a Comment