Thursday 31 January 2019

'Hereditary'

Hello guys!



Today, I'm going to show you one of the horror that I watched on a horror movie marathon in the cinema in my city. The title is 'Hereditary' and this film was directed by Ari Aster. Enjoy!




The plot is telling us about Grahams' family, which in die senior Ellen. After her death, in Annie (Toni Collette) and her childrens' life unsettling things start to happen. On the start she just justifying herself that it's because of funeral. But when things are start to be terrifying and tragic she realizes that on her family lies dark heritage.



The first thirty minutes of this movie was great. I was curious what happens next. But after this mentioned thirty minutes I was just shocked. What have they done to this plot!? It could be really nice horror, but creators ruined all. I'm thinking what nice can I say about this film and it might be about scenes of deaths. They were very good.


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment