Monday 28 January 2019

My first post




Hi, my name is Paweł. I'm from Poland and I live in Szczecin witch my parents and dog. I have a dark, brown hair and green eyes. I play on bass guitar and I practise aikido. I'ts my two big interests.

Now I will tell you why I'm gonna write about Stephen King's books.

King's work has interested me because of his huge popularity and because I love horrors. He is one of the best-known contemporary writers and the author of many bestsellers. He has millions of fans around the world. There are a lot of film adaptations of King's work, based on his books. He writes more than other writers and every book he writes is a best-seller. There must be something interesting in his books that attracts so many readers. I would like to start my presentation with his most famous and popular novels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment