Monday 28 January 2019

'The Nun'

Hello readers!



My last post was about a medium scary horror. Today, I'm coming to you with something stronger. The movie's title is 'The Nun' and the director is Corin Hardy. I hope you'll enjoy!


When I saw the trailer I was really excited. Me and my friend couldn't wait for it. I thought this film will be frightening, but I was disappointed a little bit, when I finally saw it.


Before I tell you more about it, I must to mention that 'The Nun' is associated with another horror movie 'The Conjuring 2', but you don't have to watch it. Nothing except 'the monster' is linked with the plot.









The movie is about the young nun who killed herself in the monastery in Romania. The harassed by bogeys from the past priest Burke (Demian Bichir) and the would-be nun Irene (Taissa Farmiga) are going to Romania to figure out what happened to that poor woman. On the way, the real loverboy and comedian who called himself 'Frenchie' (Jonas Bloquet) join to them. Accidentaly, they discover the infamous secret of the monastery.





In my opinion, this horror is on hight level, but I expected more. The plot should be deeper. The characterization was great, I was just scared because of make up haha! Jumpscares in the movie were so good. I was glad, when I walked out from the cinema.




Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment