Thursday 31 January 2019

Helthly food

Hello!

This day I decided to change something in my life. I want to eat helthly food. When I got up I did 30 minutes long exercises. After training I made brakefast and then lunch.

There is a recipe if you want try this.
You need:
- 55 g burgoo
- 2 spoon of linseed
- Big apple
- spoon with cinamon

You have to boli burgoo with linseed. Then you must rub half of an apple. You mix burgoo and linseed with half of an apple. And put it into a bowl. Then add a cinamon.




For lunch I prepared a smoothie. There you have a recipe.

- 150g bluberrys
- 125 ml almond milk
- 1 spoon honey
- few bluberrys and  leaf of mint for decoration.

You put it into a mixer, mix. Finished! Yeah it is already finished.






I really like healthy food it is tasty. Keep your fingers for my diet. 

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment