Monday 28 January 2019

My first post


Hi, I' Julia. I'm new here so I would like you to get me know better. I'm 15 years old. I'm from Poland and I live in Szczecin with my mam, dad, and cat. I have a brother but he's not live with us anymore. I have a dark, brown hair, brown eyes and I'm really short.

I'm a Hip Hop and Waccking dancer but I'm also keen on Dance Hall and New Age.
Now a few of my interests. I like makeup, high school drama and sciencefiction films and series, reading books and hanging out with friends. I'm fond of music. I'm listening to hip hop and old hits but the most I love rock. My favorites are Queen, Michael Jackson, Banks, Arctic Monkeys, Grandson, Sam Tinesz and a looot of others. I'm also playing guitar.

I'm keen on Mythology and that's what my blog is going to be about. Bay for now!






No comments:

Post a Comment