Sunday 27 January 2019

My first post!

Hi!
My name is Natalia. I'm 15 years old. I have got a long dark blonde hair. I have got grey eyes. I'm 160 cm tall. I'm friendly but sometimes shy.

I am from Poland and I live in Szczecin. I'm the third grade of junior high school number 24 named Władysław Orkan. I'm at the last year of gimnasium. That's why I have to pass a test of third class.

I'm interested in many things. I like to cook, sail, make nails and many other things. Finally I wanted to write this blog about histories of my life or interestand things which I do.





Today I want to introduce to you my cat. It's very crazy pet. It's name is Basia. It's a Russian blue breed. When she starts running ,she mess her legs against the wall and run round the house. It's lovely but sometimes Basia bites me for nothing. Regardless I love her becouse she's sleeping with me andshe hugh me when I'm sad.



No comments:

Post a Comment