Thursday 31 January 2019

Walk

Hi everyone!

Today I want to write about two days of healthy live. Today there was beautifull weather. At the morning I had a trening and healthly breakfast. 

Then me and my boyfriend went for a walk. It was very sunny but it wasn't hot. I was wearing a light clothes - it was a mistake. I was feeling like Anna from ,,Frozen”.




We went to the lake and we met boars. Firstly I was afraid. Then I realized that these boars are familiarized. They saw us and then slowly walked away. We did the same.We swung around and went to the shop becouse we wanted some potato crispsb. We planned to watch some films on Netflix.

So we did what we have planned in the evening we were lying in bed and we were watching "Rick and Morty".

I really loved that trip and lazy evening. Potato crips were so tasty.




Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment