Thursday 31 January 2019

Monopoly

Hi everyone!

Last weekend I was playing  ''Mario Monopoly''. It isn’t a usual monopoly. Every charkter has got different skill.

For example the first  character Mario. When Mario stands on a field with star. You can throw the dices one more time and get coins from bank. Number of coins which you get eqals the number you throwed by dices plus five more.

For the second one we can take Donkey Kong. When he stands on a field with star it gets three coins from each player.

You can also  get more characters like: 

- Wario
- Fire Mario
- Diddy Kong 
- Toad
- Rosalina
- Luigi
- Boo
- Tanooki Mario

Becouse they are not included in standard version.I played with my boyfriend and three other friends.I played using Mario character. As always I have lost.I do not know how they do that.I hope I will be better after few more games.




Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment