Sunday 2 October 2016

27 September - fantastic day for gamers

It was a day of two huge premieres. One of these games was Forza Horizon 3. It’s game about racing. We get to play as organizers of a festival for drivers. The event takes place  in Australia.tThe game offers us an open world, in which we can take part in a different races, happening in the desert, in the forest or in the city. Forza Horizon 3 is available on the Xbox One and PC.



The other game is FIFA 17. It’s a game about football. In this release the developers improved mechanics and added a new mode “The Journey”. In this mode we can play as a fictional character, Alex Hunter, who wants to became famous. FIFA 17 is available on the Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and PC. I have large fondness for the series this games, because  when I was younger I played a lot of FIFA with my brothers. Now, when they come to me, we often try to find a moment to play a match.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment