Saturday 1 October 2016

Hi ! I'm Jacob !



Good day everybody !

 I'm new here , and I'd like to introduce myself , so let's get it started!

I'm Jacob and I'm 15 years old. I'm from Poland and I live in Sczecin with my parents , younger brother , 7 years old sister and my cat. I look like an average teenager. I'm medium built , medium height, I'm not fat and I'm not slim. And now I'm going to write something about my personality. I like playing video games , reading books and listening to music. I love rock music but I also enjoy listening to metal music. Stalker is my second name, and I don't stalk people! It's from games and books from the universe of Stalker .But I'm not going to go into what Stalker actually is. I'm here to write about guns , tanks , missiles , aircrafts , battleships etc...

I hope you are going to enjoy my posts !


And here is the picture of me :

 Yup , I don,t have a face. I just have that PMG (Gas mask) and eyes.

I'm gonna sign myself //The Typical Loner 

See you in my first post !

//The Typical Loner


 

No comments:

Post a Comment