Saturday 1 October 2016

Pula city in Croatia

Hello!

Today I want to introduce  a great place in Europe to you. It's Pula city in Croatia. The city is situated in the centre of the country.

This  is a very popular and interesting place. Pula has got  lots of attractions but  today I want to  show you two of them, which i consider the best . One of them is a historical, Roman amphitheatre  made of stone. It makes a wonderful impression. It was  built seven centuries  ago and  it is open today


The  Second attraction is  Plitvice Lakes National Park. There are   lots of waterfalls and lakes there. The water is clear and full of big fish. You can walk and admire the beauty of local landscapes.




I was there a few  years ago and I think it’s a really good place to spend your holiday. Of course I recommend  it to everybody.


See you soon !
/kociak_m






No comments:

Post a Comment